How To Sell
Selling your goods through AuctionPro can be done in three simple steps:
- Get your goods to the AuctionPro premises by Tuesday afternoon at the latest. Goods can be booked in after this but will only be put on auction the following week. We can assist with transport, please call the office a few days in advance to book transport.
- Fill in a registration form. We require your contact details as well as proof of identification. You will be assigned a Seller Number. If you require reserve prices these are to be negotiated with an auctioneer.
- EFT Payments to be within 14 working days from date of sale of last items sold.
AuctionPro charges the following commissions on the sale of goods:
- General / loose goods: 17.5%
- Vehicles: 5% with valid paper
- Property: 5%
- Payments to be made within 14 working days from date of sale of last items sold